No products in the cart.
What to bring on the trek
- Good hiking shoes. A good pair of running shoes is fine in the dry season. In the rainy season running shoes with good profile are necessary.
- Flip flops for in the evening and during the bamboo rafting
- 2 T-shirts
- 2 pairs of socks
- 1 pair of shorts
- 1 pair of swimming shorts or bathing suit
- 1 towel
- personal toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrush, soap)
- mosquito repellent
- cap or hat
- 1 roll of toiletpaper
- personal prescription drugs
- 1500-2500 THB in small notes for drinks, souvenirs and tips.
Sleeping: In the evening it can be chilly and even cold (November-March) in the village. It is recommended to bring long pants and a shirt with long sleeves.
In the months November until March it is recommended to rent a thick sleeping bag. The rest of the year a sheet or sleeping bag is enough.
There are mosquito nets, pillows, mattrasses.
Village market: after breakfast on the 2nd day villagers will set up a small market with souvenirs. You can buy something if you wish. This will support the local people.
Tips: tips are not included, not compulsory but highly appreciated.
Suggested tip: guide and driver 50-100 THB per person per day. Elephant and raft handlers: 50 THB per person.